Carmel GivesThese are unprecedented times. Many local families, businesses, and people are in need of financial and personal support. Tim Allen Properties has established the Carmel Gives Fund of theCommunity Foundation for Monterey County. Please consider lending your support for this worthy cause. The time to act is now.
We are here to help, and by pulling together as a community we will come out of this even stronger.”
– Tim Allen, Tim Allen Properties
Carmel Gives is a movement to help local businesses and provide assistance to those in need during this difficult time. By working with organizations, including the Carmel Residents Association and the Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Carmel Gives encourages grassroots support to quickly and efficiently get community projects up and running.. If the Monterey Peninsula and its people are a part of your life, then please consider working with us to help.
"We have donated and will match up to $50,000 in donations from our friends, colleagues, clients and community to raise funds for local projects. We have also pledged to give 5% of all our real estate fees from all transactions for the balance of 2020 to support local causes, and would love to partner with other agents and businesses.” – Tim Allen
Up to $50,000 will be matchedIt is our goal to make an immediate impact and prepare for future needs with a fund that can be quickly applied in creative ways. Please join us. It’s easy, just click here or the button below to make your tax-deductible donation. Anything will help.
Ways to Give
Those wishing to contribute can:
- Make a secure, tax-deductible online donation
- Mail a check payable to “Community Foundation for Monterey County” with “Carmel Gives Fund” in the memo line to: 2354 Garden Road, Monterey, CA 93940
- Make a gift of stock. Please contact Christine Dawson or call 831.375.9712 x126 for instructions.
- If you are a CFMC donor advisor, you can request a grant through 'Donor Central or contact your Philanthropic Services Officer to make a grant.
- Call 831.375.9712 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Other Ways to Make a Difference
Support Local Businesses
Help keep commerce moving which benefits the entire community
- Buy gift certificates at your favorite stores and restaurants
- Order take out or delivery food (make sure to tip your delivery person)
- Shop locally
Give Time and Expertise
Help others in need.
- Reach out to the elderly in the community who may need help and a connection
- Offer services to others and businesses who could benefit from your experience and connections
Masks were distributed at these Carmel businesses: Nielsen Brothers Market & Deli,Stationaery, Eco Carmel,Treehouse CAFE,Basil Carmel, Flaherty'r Seafood Grill & Oyster Bar, and Village Corner Carmel Bistro. (More locations to come. Supplies are limited and restocked daily.)
1,000 face masks were also acquired from two local high school students and distributed to families of farm workers in Salinas Valley.
Our next project “Feed a Student, Help a Restaurant” partnered local restaurants with the Carmel Unified School District to help them handle the increased demand for meals. Over 1,500 nutritional meals are delivered every week.
Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have an organization, personal need, or any ideas of how we can work together to help the community.
Tim Allen and Team
Carmel Gives is a donor advised fund of the Community Foundation for Monterey County established by Tim Allen Realtors. It is not related to Monterey County Gives!, the year-end campaign of the Community Foundation for Monterey County, Monterey County Weekly and Monterey Peninsula Foundation.